Categories American Breakfast / Brunch Outdoor Seating Bar Theater / Performing Arts / Music
201 N Court Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
Located in the heart of the Historic Presidio District of Downtown Tucson and tucked inside the walls of Old Town Artisans, you will find the beautiful courtyard restaurant that is LaCo Tucson.
Boasting al fresco dining, a rustic Cantina, European inspired Pub, and live music under the stars this gem certainly offers something for everyone.
Named Best Outdoor Dining in the Best of Tucson.
- CERES pasta+bread77 W Washington St (109 feet NW)
- Dandelion Cafe & Bakery196 N Court Ave (115 feet NE)
- Café à la C'Art150 N Main Ave (486 feet SW)
- Five-To-Oh! Coffee115 N Church Ave (528 feet SE)
- Crow's Nest186 N Court Ave (57 feet S)
- Old Paint Records201 N Court Ave (78 feet NW)
- Art House Centro186 N Meyer Ave (92 feet W)
- Old Town Beer & Wine186 N Meyer Ave (110 feet W)
- Church Ink Tattoo Parlor201 N Court Ave (42 feet SW)
- Circo Vino222 N Court Ave (186 feet NE)
- Pima County Tucson Women's Commission240 N Court Ave (224 feet NE)
- Eric Ollason, Attorney at Law182 N Court Ave (232 feet SE)
- El Presidio Parking Garage165 W Alameda St (475 feet SE)
- Lot 175100 W Franklin St (481 feet N)
- Council and Church Lot300 N Church Ave (494 feet NE)
- Public Works Parking Garage50 W Alameda St (498 feet E)