204 S Scott Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
Welcome to The Blenman Inn, an 1878 Victorian Adobe Mansion which is listed by the United States Department of the Interior in the National Register of Historic Places. The house has been converted into a boutique inn that features the amenities of a fine hotel with the ambiance of a historic home. Perfectly located within the heart of Historic Downtown Tucson, during your stay, you will have immediate access to fine dining, art, culture, and music.
Formerly known as the Royal Elizabeth, you will find yourself enjoying the old-world charm and quality service our past guests grew accustomed to, with a number of upgraded amenities at the Blenman Inn..
Learn more about the Blenman House and its historical significance here.
- Brings Coffee236 S Scott Ave (154 feet S)
- Penca Restaurante50 E Broadway Blvd (707 feet N)
- The Delta135 S 6th Ave (724 feet NE)
- The Monica40 E Congress St (1022 feet NW)
- Midtown Liquor & Deli339 S Stone Ave (609 feet S)
- Vitnage44 E Broadway Blvd (704 feet N)
- Pearly Baker Fermentables64 E Broadway Blvd (715 feet N)
- Ben's Bells Project40 W Broadway Blvd (898 feet NW)
- Los Barberos Barbershop236 S Scott Ave (122 feet SW)
- Brings Coworking236 S Scott Ave (152 feet S)
- Hair by David236 S Scott Ave (158 feet SW)
- Nova Home Loans230 S Scott Ave (162 feet SE)
- Scottish Rite Lot160 S Scott Ave (128 feet NW)
- 44 E Broadway Lot44 E Broadway Blvd (704 feet NW)
- 6th Avenue and Broadway Lot105 S 6th Ave (820 feet NE)
- Tucson Convention Center Lot A Garage260 S Church Ave (976 feet SW)