33 N Stone Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
The Pima County Board of Supervisors is responsible for steering public policy in the region.
The five-member board provides direction to the County Administrator and the county's various departments as they work to ensure safe communities, nurture economic development, sustainably manage natural resources and protect public health.
In addition to overseeing the delivery of a host of municipal services, from roads to parks and libraries and law enforcement, board members also are responsible for approving the county budget.
Elected to four-year terms, board members also set the amount of taxes to be levied.
- Eleven Café33 N Stone Ave (146 feet W)
- Ike's Coffee & Tea100 N Stone Ave (199 feet NE)
- Nook1 E Congress St (214 feet SE)
- Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches33 N Stone Ave (224 feet W)
- Blue Lotus Artists' Collective15 E Pennington St (219 feet NE)
- Perri Jewelers1 E Congress St (296 feet SE)
- Krikawa Jewelry Designs21 E Congress St (307 feet SE)
- Re-Threads Thrift66 E Pennington St (505 feet E)
- Arizona Autoparks33 N Stone Ave (67 feet S)
- Pima County Environmental Quality33 N Stone Ave (67 feet S)
- Pima County Legal Defender33 N Stone Ave (67 feet S)
- Pima County Public Defender33 N Stone Ave (67 feet S)
- Old Pueblo Lot43 E Congress St (374 feet E)
- Old Pueblo Parking Garage31 E Congress St (375 feet SE)
- Library Garage45 W Alameda St (529 feet NW)
- One South Church Garage1 S Church Ave (551 feet S)