235 S Church Ave
The Marist is a brand new, affordable apartment community for seniors 62 years and older. Thoughtfully constructed, the Marist has upscale beauty and homey charm. The property consists of two separate buildings, the College and the Midrise.
The Marist College is the only three-story adobe building in the state of Arizona. It was originally built in 1915 and was renovated in 2018, over 100 years later. The Marist College contains eight spacious one and two bedroom units.
From the architect, Poster Mirto McDonald (PMM):
The tallest adobe structure in Arizona was restructured and retro-fitted with 8 units on the upper levels and a Community Hall in the half-sunken lower level. Learn more about this restoration project on Poster Mirto McDonald's website.
Photo: Liam Frederick Photography and PMM
- St. Cruz Restaurant and Bar1 S Church Ave (679 feet N)
- Brings Coffee236 S Scott Ave (790 feet SE)
- Pueblo Lounge Bar280 S Church Ave (825 feet SW)
- Penca Restaurante50 E Broadway Blvd (837 feet NE)
- Ben's Bells Project40 W Broadway Blvd (490 feet N)
- Vitnage44 E Broadway Blvd (773 feet NE)
- Pearly Baker Fermentables64 E Broadway Blvd (900 feet NE)
- Perri Jewelers1 E Congress St (982 feet NE)
- Diocese of Tucson192 S Stone Ave (197 feet NE)
- Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Tucson192 S Stone Ave (206 feet E)
- St. Augustine Cathedral192-2 S Stone Ave (300 feet E)
- Carillo's Tucson Mortuary204 S Stone Ave (371 feet SE)
- Tucson Convention Center Lot A Garage260 S Church Ave (521 feet SW)
- One South Church Garage1 S Church Ave (593 feet N)
- Scottish Rite Lot160 S Scott Ave (676 feet E)
- 44 E Broadway Lot44 E Broadway Blvd (715 feet NE)