Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Saturday, Dec 17, 2022 10am - 11:30am
- Saturday, Nov 19, 2022 10am - 11:30am
- Saturday, Oct 15, 2022 5:30pm - 7pm
- Saturday, Sep 17, 2022 5:30pm - 7pm
- Saturday, Aug 20, 2022 5:30pm - 7pm
- Saturday, Jul 16, 2022 5:30pm - 7pm
- Saturday, Jun 18, 2022 5:30pm - 7pm
Presidio San Agustin del Tucson Museum
196 N Court Ave
Experience the rich history of Tucson on the one-mile Barrio Viejo (old neighborhood) Walking Tour, which goes through the largest collection of Sonoran Row houses in the United States. For over 100 years, Barrio Viejo was the heart of Tucson’s social, economic, and cultural life. On this 90-minute tour, your Presidio Museum Tour Guide Mauro Trejo will discuss the history of the neighborhood, its architecture, and the individuals, businesses, and cultures that meet there.
Pre-registration Required. $25/person or $20/Presidio Museum Member
***Add-On – (30 minutes) For an additional $10.00 participants have the option of joining their tour guide for conversation, a Margarita (or alternative) and a Cheese Crisp after the tour at the historic El Minuto Café.
THIS TOUR DOES NOT START AT THE PRESIDIO MUSEUM! The tour will begin at El Tiradito Wishing Shrine, which is located at 418 S. Main Street, just south of El Minuto.