Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Friday, May 14, 2021 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, May 7, 2021 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday, Apr 30, 2021 4:00pm-8:00pm
This vaccination site will be moving to the Rialto Theatre on Friday, May 21, 2021. Fox Theatre will no longer be hosting vaccinations. Please visit Pima County's Vaccine Information website for more information on free vaccination sites.
VAX AT THE FOX ON FRIDAYS
To increase accessibility of vaccines in the community, the Pima County Health Department is pleased to announce a new “Vax After Dark” site will open Downtown at the Fox Tucson Theatre on Fridays, April 30, May 7, 14, 28 and June 4 and 11. Open from 4 to 8pm, this is a unique opportunity to share a Friday evening with friends, have dinner at one of the many restaurants now open, visit the Fox for a Vax After Dark and move on to the next destination.
- FREE of charge to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- This opportunity is open to walk-ins only – no pre-registration is available.
- Paradigm Laboratories will administer the Moderna vaccination on site.
- No ID required. You may ask for ID to verify age (must be over 18).
- You DO NOT need to bring any proof of insurance.
Those who have had their first vaccination elsewhere, are welcome to get their second shot at the Fox as long as they provide their vaccination card and it has been at least 28 days since their first shot.
Vaccine eligibility in Pima County is open to everyone 16 years and older.
Note: Only the Pfizer vaccine has been approved for 16- and 17-year-olds. Pfizer is available at the state-run site on the University of Arizona campus and potentially at local pharmacies.
Those under 18 who are getting vaccinated need a parent or legal guardian with them to complete the consent forms. The only exception is if an accompanying adult brings a notarized letter stating that the parent allows the accompanying adult to complete the consent forms.
If you have questions about the vaccine, registration, eligibility, and more, please see the COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs.