Property Owner and Manager Resources
Downtown Tucson Partnership offers enhanced municipal services to properties within the downtown Business Improvement District (BID).
- Call the DTP Safety Ambassadors: (520) 940-1038 | Emergencies: Call 911
- DTP Pocket Card →
- Request Maintenance/Clean Support →
- Downtown Alert →
- DTP Staff →
Property Support and Programs
Clean and Safe Support
Our purple-shirt ambassadors work around the clock seven days a week keeping the sidewalks within the BID clean and safe. Safety Ambassadors respond to non-emergency calls from businesses, while Maintenance Ambassadors remove litter from sidewalks, remove weeds and debris, remove and clean biohazards, abate minor public facing graffiti and stickers, and more. Each one of our staff is a Certified Tourism Ambassador, providing information on downtown to visitors, all while keeping downtown safe and clean.
Learn more about our Clean & Safe Initiatives →
When to Call DTP for support:
Our Safety Ambassadors can help with the following:
- Disorderly behavior
- Unsheltered person needing assistance
- Aggressive panhandling
- Individuals sleeping in doorways or blocking access
- Safety escorts for employees to vehicles or transit stops
- Advice on a security issue
Our Maintenance Ambassadors can help with the following:
- Cleaning the public sidewalk of trash and stains
- Removing minor graffiti on building walls facing the street
- Picking up needles or other biohazards
- Emptying a DTP maintained trash or recycling receptacle
- Watering or replanting a DTP maintained planter
- Removing weeds or providing other landscaping along sidewalks and medians
- Removing branches lower than 6 feet from publicly owned trees
Beautification & Greenscape
Downtown Tucson Partnership landscaping initiatives can be seen throughout the downtown streets, sidewalks and parks providing color and greenery year-round. We make our community beautiful, pleasant and safe by adding quality street furnishings to our parks and sidewalks.
Beautification & Greenscape Programs →
Keeping Your Property and Business Safe
The health and safety of downtown Tucson is the DTP’s #1 priority. We work closely with the Tucson Police Department (TPD) to ensure that your properties remain safe as possible.
Fixes and Strategies for Safe Property →
Downtown Safety & Police Pocket Card →
Real Estate Listings
Feature your available space on our dedicated downtown Real Estate Listings page. DTP staff can help get the word out about your available space through our website and other communications channels.
DTP Connects Houseless Outreach
In collaboration with various Tucson nonprofits, DTP is making an effort to assist houseless individuals and reduce homelessness in our city. Through a partnership with La Frontera, individuals experiencing homelessness receive on-site interviews and assessments provided by a dedicated community engagement specialist via a DTP Connects mobile unit accompanied by our Safety Ambassadors. The assessment determines whether the individual has completed a Vulnerability Index – Service Prioritization and Decision Assessment Tool (VI SPDAT). To be eligible for supportive housing, a client must first complete the VI SPDAT. The mobile unit continues to make contact with individuals every Wednesday.
DTP Connects Homeless Outreach Program →
Building Illumination Program
The holidays may seem far away, but they are just around the corner. Now is the time to start thinking about holiday decorations for your building. The Downtown Tucson Partnership is here to make it easy and economical for you through the Building Illumination Program.
Resources and Quick Links
- Downtown Safety & Police Pocket Card – Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a card delivered to your location.
- Downtown Public Safety Resources Magnet – Email email@example.com if you would like a magnet delivered to your location.
- City of Tucson's Shared Mobility Permit Program information
- Submit a Maintenance Request – Must be within the Business Improvement District.
- Submit an Event, Special, or Other Happening to Our Online Events Calendar.
- View Downtown Alerts and Traffic Impacts.
- Subscribe to our Email Updates.