Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Thursday, Apr 29, 2021 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 5:30pm-8:00pm - Patio Lineup: 5:30-7:00: Batch, Ten55, HUB, Senae; 7:00: Charro Steak; 7:30-8: 47 Scott, La Chinga
- Thursday, Apr 15, 2021 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 8, 2021 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 1, 2021 5:30pm-8:00pm - Troubadours will begin on Congress St. patios (5:30-7pm), and then Scott Ave. and Broadway (7-8)
Troubadour Thursdays coming to Downtown Tucson!!
Join us every Thursday in April!
All month long we're beginning our return to live music downtown with a troubadour style presentation of musicians who will visit outdoor dining locations throughout the downtown area every Thursday between 5:30pm-8:00pm.
Fox Tucson Theatre in collaboration with the Downtown Tucson Partnership is pleased to present the return of live entertainment beginning with Troubadour Thursdays, The Downtown Patio Tour on April 1st. Each of the five Troubadour Thursdays (through April 29th) will showcase some of Tucson's best musical talent featuring everything from Gypsy Jazz and Desert Rock to Bluegrass, Americana Folk, and Songs from the Southern Border.
Each Thursday, the musical groups will begin their tour by gathering at the Fox and then proceed throughout Downtown with musical stops at 9 restaurant patios including Charro Steak & Del Rey, The Hub, Empire Pizza, Elliot's, Batch Tucson, Ten55 Brewing, Senae, La Chingada and 47 Scott. Guests might consider reserving a spot at a different location each week so they can catch all five performing groups. Troubadour Thursdays - a great way to welcome spring and enjoy the good life once more.
Support our gradual return to live music here in Tucson!
Join the Fox as we begin to make strides toward bringing our community together again through the art of live performances.